NorthStar is a two-year training program for men and women to train in the essentials for navigating the Christian life in today’s culture, offered at 17:6 Network churches.
Ephesians 5:15-17 says, “Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise make the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish but understand what the will of the Lord is.”
Paul highlights the importance of intentionality in the way we walk: to “look carefully”. We are to pay close attention to situations and do what Christ wants, not just “generally”, but specifically in detail. – Harold Bullock
NorthStar develops leaders who…
– Take ownership for personal growth and investment in the Kingdom.
– View themselves as life-long learners.
As a result of the 2 year training program, trainees…
– Establish a foundation of discernment in their personal walk with God.
– Grow in their ability to relate to others in evangelism.
– Develop more credibility and influence with those around them.
– Learn to lead more effectively.
– Build relationships with others striving to live for God’s mission.